Flat Rate - Webdesign $1,500
We only take 3 new Clients a Quarter.
5 Page WordPress Website $999
You provide the content we provide the framework. This also included our optimized WordPress hosting & all updates for 1 year.
Check online listings off your list, almost effortlessly You'll only need to fill out your approved data once per business location. The rest of the process is automated. Maximize your reach by sending accurate listings to the major aggregators, search engines, directories, and apps that matter most to your customers. Save time by making quick edits across the board when your business data changes. Prevent repeated work with the only automated solution that offers complete closure of harmful duplicate listings instead of temporary suppression.
Basic Email - Yearly $72
Affordable Email Hosting for Your Small Business Email @your-company.com Give your business a professional look with email @ your domain name. Spam & Virus Protection Our premium filtering keeps your inbox virtually free of spam and viruses. Secure & Private Email We will never read, sell or scan your email content for advertising purposes. Outlook, web-mail & mobile.
What Is a 5 Page Website Exactly?
When I hear that a new website prospect needs a 5 page website, it tells me that they are in need of a very simple informational website with the typical pages I’ll describe below like Home, About, Services, Contact, etc. This is usually enough for a small business to have a presence online, have some control over their reputation, and get a little traffic from search engines. This is in contrast to larger companies or website that need dynamic content, hundreds or thousands of pages, and more complex elements like e-commerce or member login.
If you are looking for a simple five page website and you want an attractive design that is user-friendly for your visitors you may want to check out my Affordable Website Package. It’s a great option for business owners who want a basic informational website but don’t want to do all the work.
What are the typical pages of a 5 Page Website?
There are a few standard pages that are usually the building blocks of a simple website of around 5 pages. Websites obviously vary greatly depending on the company, industry, and the goals of the website owner, but here’s a list of the most common pages used on a basic small business website:
- The Home page is the main page of the website and should communicate what your website or business is all about while linking to other important pages of the website. I like to build a tagline or slogan into the top of the page that gives a powerful summary statement above the fold so visitors know right away who the company is, what they do, and why.
- Many individuals and small businesses have an About page that gives an overview of the individual, company, or service that is represented on the website. It’s usually a good idea to have pictures to give a visual representation of the individual or business. I’n tracking the activity of visitors on my site and many other sites of clients, I’ve found the About page to be one of the most visited sites. Visitors want to know more about who they are dealing with! Blog Marketing Academy shared 7 Strategies for the Perfect About page here.
- A Products or Services page is typically used to communicate the products or services being sold or provided. Pretty straightforward. This is a critical page because it is a major decision point for the visitor where they will decide if the product or service being offered is a good fit for them.
- Some website owners who need to display a number of pictures may have a separate Pictures page to organize and display pictures in a gallery format. Check out my page on adding galleries in WordPress.
- A Testimonials or References page is a great way to increase confidence in your product or service being offered. On this page, you can share testimonials or references from previous customers and clients. Check out my other post on gathering and using website testimonials and start letting your customers SELL FOR YOU.
- For sites that generate a lot of questions, a Frequently Asked Questions page can be useful to answer the most common questions proactively.
- A Contact page is critical to let people know how they can get in touch with you.
The 7 Most Popular Website Pages
If you’re building a 5 page website, the chances are you’re only going to have room for the most common pages that usually appear on a small business website. In the video below, I go through the portfolio of sites that I’ve built to show you the top 7 most common pages that show up on the sites I build for small businesses.
A Quick Website Content Audit – Questions to Ask Yourself
Even though you need to determine the number of pages your website will have, it’s even more important to think about functionality, content, and overall user experience. Does your website answer all the questions your visitors will have? I like to use the basic questions Who, What, Why, When, and How to do a quick audit on the website content to analyze if we’re answering all the questions website visitors will have.
How much does a 5 Page Website cost?
If you search the web for the cost of a website, you will find many different opinions and costs for a 5 page website.
It really depends on the functionality and design you need. If you need a custom website design, you can usually expect to pay $1500+ for a site around 5 pages.
“Custom” can mean different things in web design. Most web designs are built with premium themes that can be customized. You can also have a completely custom design built from scratch and then coded into a website. This will take more time and money and could easily be $2,500-$5,000 for a 5 page site.
If you want to get a more exact idea of what your website will cost, you can submit the form on this page and I’ll give you an estimate. Regardless of the number of pages your site contains, My Complete Website Package uses professionally designed templates from Astra Themes and my clients love the results and low cost.